Your selection was saved!
To continue, you must make a cookie selection. Below is an explanation of the different options and their meaning.
- Accept all cookies:
All cookies such as tracking and analytics cookies.
- Accept first-party cookies only:
Only cookies from this website.
- Reject all cookies:
No cookies except for those necessary for technical reasons are set. Borlabs Cookie already set a necessary cookie.
Section 1 Information concerning the collection of personal data
(1) We will inform you below concerning the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data which can be personally linked to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) According to Art. 4 Paragraph 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Controller is Bettina Laux Consulting, Schälzigweg 86, 68723 Schwetzingen, Germany; E-mail: email@example.com (see our Legal Notice).
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data disclosed by you (your email address, if applicable, your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to respond to your questions. We will delete the data involved in this connection after storage is no longer required or restrict the processing, if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our service or would like to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you below in detail regarding the respective processes. We will also mention the specific criteria of the storage duration.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in terms of the personal data affecting you with respect to us:
- right to access,
- right to correction or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority concerning the processing of your personal data by us.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) Merely by using our website, i.e. when you are not registered or otherwise transfer information to us, we collect only the personal data transferred to our servers by your browser. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data technically required by us to display our website for you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transmitted
- Website, from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the previously-mentioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files, which are stored on your hard disc and assigned to the browser used by you and by way of which certain information flows to the organization that sets the cookie (by us). Cookies cannot execute any programs or transfer any viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offering more user-friendly and effective overall.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and function are explained below:
- Transient cookies (b)
- Persistent cookies (c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a session ID by means of which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the joint session. Your computer can thereby be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined duration which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
Section 4 Additional functions and services of our website
(1) In addition to using our website purely for information purposes, we offer different services which you may use if interested. To this end, you must generally provide additional personal data which we use to render the respective service and for which the previously-mentioned principles for data processing apply.
(2) We use external service providers to some extent to process your data. They have been carefully selected and contracted by us, are bound to our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) If our service providers or partners have their registered office in a state outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you concerning the consequences of this situation in the description of the service.
Section 5 Objection or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have given consent to the use of data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation influences the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have stated your revocation of consent to us.
(2) If we support the processing of your personal data based on weighing up interests, you may lodge an objection to the processing. This is the case when the processing is, in particular, not required to fulfill a contract, which is outlined by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such a right to object, we will ask for an explanations of the reasons why we should not process your personal data as before. In the case of your reasoned objection, we will look into the matter and will either adjust or adapt the data processing or indicate to you our necessary, protection-worthy reasons based on which we will continue the processing.
(3) You may of course at any time object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis. You can inform us regarding your objection to advertising using the following contact details: Bettina Laux Consulting, Schälzigweg 86, 68723 Schwetzingen, Germany, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “Cookies” i.e. text files stored on your computer, enabling an analysis of you use of the website. The information generated by the Cookie about your use of this website will be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. In the event that IP anonymizing has been activated on this website, your IP address will, however, be abbreviated in advance by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other States party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the United States and abbreviated there. Google will use this information for evaluating your use of the website on behalf of the operator in order to compile reports on the website activities and to render additional services to the website operator that are associated with the website use and the Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we should point out that if you do this, you may not be able to use all functions of this website fully. You can also prevent the recording of the data (including your IP address) by Google generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug in available with the following link:
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. IP addresses are thereby processed in abbreviated form to prevent them being linked to a particular individual. If a personal reference corresponds to the data collected on you, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be promptly deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and regularly improve it. We can improve our service and design it to be more interesting for you as a user using the statistics obtained. In exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the USA, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Third party provider information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html,
Overview of data privacy:
http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the
Data Privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.